What is Medicare?
Medicare is health insurance for people 65 or older, under age 65 with certain disabilities, and any age with End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) (permanent kidney failure requiring dialysis or a kidney transplant). Original Medicare covers many health care services and supplies, but there are many costs (“gaps”) it doesn’t cover.
(See the Medicare Coverage Overview Below)
Medicare Part A (Hospital Insurance)
• Helps cover inpatient care in hospitals
• Helps cover skilled nursing facility, hospice, and home health care
Medicare Part B (Medical Insurance)
• Helps cover doctors’ services and outpatient care
• Helps cover some preventive services to help maintain your health and to keep certain illnesses from getting worse
Click below for more information:
Medicare Supplement Information
First Guardian Cancer Care
Cancer does not discriminate.
It’s an equal opportunity enemy. Cancer affects every race, ethnic group and gender; and it doesn’t just affect the person who is diagnosed, but their whole family.
Although people like to think, “It won’t happen to me!” the truth is, cancer can happen to anyone, at any time of life, and the cost of treatment is not cheap.
- Cancer is the second leading cause of death in the U.S.
- About 77% of all cancers are diagnosed in persons 55 and older.*
- In the U.S., men have almost a 50% lifetime risk of developing cancer; for women, the risk is a little more than 33%.
- 93 million Americans living today will have cancer in their lifetime
Did you know?
Over 60% of the costs associated with cancer are NON-MEDICAL
First Guardian Benefits
- Cash Lump Sum Benefits Available
- Guarantee Renewable for LIFE – You can never be cancelled
- No lifetime maximum on coverage
- Family coverage available
- Pays CASH directly to you
- Pays in addition to all other insurance – CASH
- Extremely affordable: Less than $25.00 per month on average
- Up to 80% return of premium available
Because cancer does affect just you.
Secure Advantage Flex: Hospital CoverageThe Insurance Policy That Pays You Cash In The Event Of A Covered Hospitalization Some benefits include:
- Hospital Supplement Coverage—$100-600 per day benefit
- Pays Cash Directly To You
- Emergency Room Benefit
- Ambulance Coverage
- Cancer Coverage, Option
- Affordable Plans To Fit Any Budget
- Guaranteed Coverage For Life
- NO Physical Exams – Your Acceptance Can Be Guaranteed With Our Simple Yes/No Application